Why Dillon Gage for Trading
The only thing more precious than gold, silver, platinum or palladium is trading expertise. As a primary market maker and distributor for all major world mints, Dillon Gage provides the knowledge and service that have become the gold standard in the industry. We offer close spreads and quick delivery on all major bullion bars and coins as well as numismatic items.
With over 39 years in the precious metals business, no other wholesale trading firm is better equipped to serve a wide range of clients. Dillon Gage is proud to offer:
- Professional trading desk
- Inventory maintained in over 25 countries
- Electronic trading platform, FizTrade.com, with extended hours from Sundays at 5pm Central continuing unabated through Fridays at 4:15pm Central. FizTrade is also enabled for iPhone and Android devices. Get access now!
- Drop-shipping and fulfillment capabilities
- Digital technologies available for trading partners to help improve their efficiency, reduce cost and minimize risk
- Publication of weekly market commentary, The Market Gage, to update and inform our clients on market trends and the global economic environment.
Additionally, we offer other complementary services that allow you to handle all your precious metal needs within one company. These services include:
- Refining operation that handles everything from low grade carpets to high grade karat scrap.
- Storage facilities in Delaware and Ontario to provide secure, insured and efficient depository services.
- Stone removal and diamond buying experts on staff and ready to offer competitive prices on stones from the smallest melee to large diamonds.
- Two way trading in Swiss Watches, including Rolex and Cartier.
What’s the benefit to you?
- Refine your scrap, trade for bullion.
- Have your diamonds removed, sell to the experts.
- Buy physical precious metals, store securely with the professionals.
We cater to the precious metals dealer network, investment advisers, fund managers and private wealth clients. ($10,000 minimum transaction)