Calling Fashionistas, Collectors and Investors: Limited Quantity, Jean-Paul Gaultier One-Ounce Gold Bar Offers a Store ofValue
Dallas-Jan. x, 2012--Dallas-based Dillon Gage is the US dealer for the one-ounce gold bars designed by French couturier Jean-Paul Gaultier, providing a fashionable way for investors to diversify holdings and hedge against inflation. Trendsetter Gaultier is known for his haute couture and fragrances and as a creator of singer Madonna's stage costumes.
“Never before has a fashion icon designed a gold ingot. The Gaultier bar is a one-of-a-kind, limited-quantity collector’s piece that not only is a great investment but it will also become a a piece of history. The price of gold has risen more than fivefold in the last 10 years, outperforming almost every other investment,” says Terry Hanlon, president of Dillon Gage Metals. “The Gaultier one-ounce bar is the perfect Valentines, birthday or graduation gift for someone special, he adds.
One side of the gold bar is engraved with a heart – with Gaultier's trademark sailor stripe – amid radiating rays, and above that is a banner displaying the name Jean-Paul Gaultier.
Gold was worth less than $100 an ounce 40 years ago and has swelled in value since, Hanlon notes. “Gold prices rise over time, making small bars a solid investment for the future,” he states.
The Jean-Paul Gaultier bar carries a slight premium because of its unique design and limited mintage. This collector's item can be purchased from Dillon Gage Metals, the sole distributor in the United States, by calling 800-527-7034.
Dillon Gage Metals offers bullion trading, online trading of physical metal and futures, jewelry trading and liquidation, refining services, and rare coins and estate liquidations.
About Dillon Gage Metals
Dillon Gage Metals is one of the largest and most diversified precious metals dealers in the world, offering bullion trading, online trading of physical metals, rare coins and estate liquidations, jewelry and diamond close-outs, refining services, and depository storage and fulfillment facilities.
A division of Dillon Gage Incorporated of Dallas, which was founded in 1979, the operating units of Dillon Gage Metals include:
- Dillon Gage Bullion Trading, one of the largest bullion dealers worldwide, also offering rare coins and estate liquidation. (DillonGage.com/Metals/Bullion-Trading) 800.375.4653
- Dillon Gage Refinery, a state-of-the-art refinery located in Dallas, Texas, also offering stone removal and jewelry and diamond close-outs. (DillonGage.com/Metals/Refining) 888.436.3489
- FizTrade Online Trading offers real-time trading for bid and ask markets for physical gold, silver, platinum and palladium. (www.FizTrade.com) 800.375.4653
- Diamond State Depository LLC, a wholly owned, independently operated precious metals storage and fulfillment facility located near Wilmington, Delaware. (DiamondStateDepository.com) 888.322.6150
- International Depository Services of Canada Inc., a wholly owned, independently operated precious metals storage and fulfillment facility located near Toronto, Canada. (IDSofCanada.com) 855-362-2431
For more information on Dillon Gage Metals, please visit DillonGage.com/Metals or phone 800-375-4653. Follow Dillon Gage Metals on Twitter (@DillonGage) and on Facebook (facebook.com/DillonGage). For more information on additional Dillon Gage services, please visit DillonGage.com or phone 972-386-2901.
Media Relations Contact: